Tuesday 17 September 2013

Support Happy Dog's Garden




Hello Happy Dogs Garden’s friends

I am sad to tell you that I have to move all my beloved animals to another location. We are not safe anymore due to the insanity that goes around in Romania now.
People are capable of evil things against dogs and people who protect them, I fear for the worst. 

You all know I have worked very hard for them and I have saved them from horrible conditions. They are now healthy and loved, but we also need to keep them safe, otherwise it was all in vain.

The land I am now using is near people’s homes and they are starting to threaten me and my dogs, so we need to go to a safe location. It is also owned by the city hall, so they can always summon me to move.
I have stopped all the working here and I will take everything that can be taken (including materials for kennels and fence) to the new location.

I am looking for a piece of land far away from people, where the dogs can be safe. I am trying to do this fast, so we can be safe before winter comes. I am posting this now, even thou I haven’t found the land yet, because there is no time to waste.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and trust.
Please trust this is the best solution for Happy Dogs Garden. Please share this request and tell other about my work!

PAYPAL: straydogsmoreni@yahoo.com

Account in euro: SWIFT BCR RNCBROBU IBAN RO12RNCB 01310523 1465 0001 (Rapan Anca Ioana)
Account in lei: COD SWIFT RZBRROBU IBAN: RO92RZBR0000060011090105 (Sucursala Moreni) Rapan Anca Ioana.

No comments: